4/21/2011

I figured out how to figure it out.

Leonard: Penny, I told you if you don’t put him in his crate at night he just runs around the apartment.

Sheldon: Captain hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile not an alligator. If you're going to insult me at least get your facts straight.

Howard: How long has he been stuck?
Leonard: Hmm, intellectually about 30 hours, emotionally about 29 years.

Howard: Have you tried rebooting him?

Sheldon: Structure, constant structure, one atom...
Howard: Boy, he's really gone, isn't he?
Leonard: Yeah, this morning he used a stick of butter as deodorant.
Howard: I thought I smelled popcorn!

Raj: Hey, it’s Disco Night at the Moonlight Roller Rink in Glendale tonight. Who’s up for getting down?

Leonard: I haven’t seen him this stuck since he tried to figure out the third Matrix movie.

Raj: If I don’t eat my lima beans, I can’t have my cookie.

Bernadette: Oh, my God, have you ever been so embarrassed?
Penny: Not recently.
Bernadette: I don’t know which was lamer, their roller-skating or their disco dancing.
Penny: For me, the worst part was when people saw us leave with them.

Penny: Toad of truth? Is that a physics thing?
Leonard: No, that’s a crazy thing.

Penny: Leonard, you’re… you’re giggling in your sleep.
Leonard: It’s not me, it’s my new ringtone. The Joker from Batman.

Penny: What happened?
Leonard: Sheldon's escaped and he's terrorizing the village.

Howard: I bet if we all chipped in, we could buy Sheldon a van.
Raj: But he’s afraid of dogs.
Leonard: Yeah, that’s the only thing wrong with that plan.

Howard: Happy now?
Raj: I’m on a cloud.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar