5/16/2011

Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before.

Leonard: Dr. Cooper has taken a relatively boring subject and managed to make it completely insufferable. Plus, he looks like a giant insect.

Sheldon: I’m not familiar with the acronym KMN.
Leonard: Oh, uh, from the context, we think it means kill me now.

Sheldon: I think I’ll turn in. I didn’t want to teach those poopy heads, anyway.
Howard: FYI, I think that’s what Darth Vader said just before he started building the Death Star.

Raj: I know the feeling. It's like accidentally walking into a gay bar and then having no one hit on you. It happened to a friend of mine.

Raj: Cute is for bunnies. I want to be something with sex appeal. Like a labradoodle!

Sheldon: If certain tweets and blogs are to be believed, I suck the big one.

Howard: What ya thinking so hard about?
Raj: Just that I’m definitely not gay.

Sheldon: Action.
Penny: Okay, it’s not a movie. It’s improv. So no one calls action.
Sheldon: Hey, you taught me something. Who would have thought it?

Sheldon: Goodness, I’ll never understand that boy. But then again, I’m a religious nut, and my mind is closed to so many things.

Sheldon: Glory be to Heaven

Sheldon: Mommy, I love you. Don't let Spock take me to the future.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar