5/21/2011

Shut your ass!

Sheldon: Forgive my language, but poppycock.

Sheldon: I believe our nation’s tuna cans are safe.

Sheldon: What an elf I would've made.

Sheldon: I had an unusual experience with Amy last night.
Leonard: Really? How could you tell?

Sheldon: I think prolonged exposure to Penny has turned her into a bit of a Gabby Gertie.

Leonard: Boy, you sure get your money’s worth out of these games.

Leonard: There’s a big inspection coming up, and I don’t want to lose my TV privileges.

Leonard: I get a lawyer, he gets a lawyer, it’s just easier to stand behind the tape.

Leonard: It’s complicated, but as I remember it, the essentials are, get chosen last, get hit by the ball, cry, go home.

Priya: I was thinking we can bring Bernadette and Howard. She’s really interesting, and I bet I can get used to him.

Priya: Oh, Bernadette, please play my clarinet.

Penny: Unlike Amy and Priya, I know how to keep a secret.
Leonard: You're the one who told Amy in the first place.
Penny: In confidence!

Raj: Hello, Mummy. Hello, Daddy. How are you?
Mrs Koothrappali: We’re very rich in a very poor country. So, all in all, can’t complain.

Raj: Are you listening to this guy?
Howard: Hmm? Oh, I’m sorry. I was somewhere else.
Leonard: Lucky bastard.

Raj: A smile means something different in my country. You know, tears of joy, smile of sadness. India’s a goofy place.

Sheldon: If you don't mind, I'd like to stop listening to you and start talking.

Raj: I just felt like drinking alone, because I’m deep and dark.

Penny: You should be ashamed of yourself.
Raj: I was when I came in, but it’s amazing what liquor does to guilt.

Penny: Oh, that gossipy bitch! No offense.
Raj: None taken. You should hear how she talks about you.

Raj: Wow. I can’t believe old Smelly Pooper finally got laid.

Sheldon: I must say, Amy, pretending to have intercourse with you is giving me a great deal of satisfaction.
Amy: Slow down, Sheldon. I’m not quite there yet.

Sheldon: That's going to make me a chick magnet and I'm so busy as it is!

Amy: I wonder what changed her mind.
Sheldon: Perhaps your talk of my sexual prowess renewed her faith in love.
Amy: As good as an explanation as any.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar