5/12/2011

Some very excellent superhero quips.

Raj: Just for the record, when you enter 5,318,008 in a calculator, upside down it spells BOOBIES!

Amy Farrah Fowler: Did you know the iconic heart shape isn't based on an actual human heart, its based on what a womans ass looks like bending over.
Penny: So in 8th grade, I was dotting my i's with little asses? That's cool.

Penny: He just didn’t really challenge me on an intellectual level.
Bernadette: Couldn’t you just fool around with him and then listen to NPR?
Penny: Wouldn’t help. Zack can’t even spell NPR.
Bernadette: It’s what I do with Howard. I’m much smarter than he is. But it’s important to protect his manhood.

Raj: you get bit by a radioactive animal in a lab, you kind of want to turn into a superhero.
Howard: Yeah, but who’d want to become Rat-Man?
Raj: Who wouldn’t? You could zip through a maze in nothing flat, squeeze through really small holes, and shut down restaurants in a single bound. And the best part is, if I were Rat-Man, you could be my sidekick, Mouse Boy.

Leonard: 12 years after high school and I'm still at the nerd table.

Shelodn: Well, you’re the expert. If the correct way to do it is the wrong way, then I yield.

Amy: Ears and genitalia.
Sheldon: Interesting. Not body parts that usually team up.

Sheldon: All right, I think I have enough to go on. Possible explanations for your symptoms are, in descending order of likelihood, hyperthyroidism, premature menopause, hosting an alien parasite or, and I only include it for the sake of covering absolutely all bases, sexual arousal.
Amy: Where would I have picked up an alien parasite?

Howard: Let me ask you a question. What are you most afraid of?
Raj: I don’t know. Um, nuclear war. Accidentally being buried alive. Any of those movies where you get that phone call that says you’re going to die, and then you do.

Sheldon: You know, in difficult times like this, I often turn to a force stronger than myself.
Amy: Religion?
Sheldon: Star Trek.

Sheldon: Forget science: she's horny.

Sheldon: Go, Amy Farrah Fowler. Follow your endocrine system.
Amy: Thank you, Sheldon. You are a good friend.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar