5/17/2011

I've got your back, Jack.

Raj: Here’s what I wonder about zombies. What happens if they can’t get any human flesh to eat? They can’t starve to death, they’re already dead.
Howard: You take this one. I spent an hour last night on how do vampires shave when they can’t see themselves in the mirror?

Seibert: We have to shake a few hands and kiss a few butts to raise money for our research.

Seibert: Let me put it this way. You’re gonna put on a suit, you’re gonna come to this party, and you’re gonna explain your research to a bunch of old people, or I swear to God, I’ll blind you with a hot spoon, like they did to that little boy in Slumdog Millionaire.
Raj: Oh, you don’t want that.

Howard: My girlfriend doesn’t pick out my clothes. My mother does.

Raj: You see, in India, we don’t make the mistake of letting our poor people have dreams.

Seibert: The board of directors insists he has a beautiful mind. I think he’s just bananas.

Raj: I have to tinkle.

Sheldon: Oh no! Not the dirt people!

Leonard: That was good for you? ‘Cause I was sweating through my T-shirt.

Sheldon: No, no, no, I’m just here for your money. I don’t want to shake anyone’s germy hands. Explain it to them, Siebert.

Sheldon: I must confess I don’t understand you, President Siebert. First you say you want me to appear at your fund-raisers, but now you say you never want me to go anywhere near your fund-raisers. Forgive me, but that sounds like a mixed message. Here we go again. If there’s simply no talking to me, why did you call? I’m sorry, someone’s on the other line. Why don’t you see if you can organize your thoughts, and we’ll try again later.

Sheldon: She wants to talk to you. Who’s crazy now?

Sheldon: My stature intimidates her, so she’s using you to get to me. Crafty old gal.

Leonard: You kind of remind me of her. She enjoys making people uncomfortable, too.

Howard: How was dinner?
Leonard: Swell. I need a drink. Do we have any alcohol?
Sheldon: No. But we have potatoes, I could make you vodka. It’ll take two weeks.

Howard: Wait-wait-wait. Are you telling us that old lady wanted to have sex with you in exchange for giving your department millions of dollars?
Leonard: I think so.
Howard: You lucky duck.
Penny: You’re really a broken toy, aren’t you?

Sheldon: Penny, you’re an expert on trading sexual favours for material gain, walk him through this.

Sheldon: Check out those saddle shoes. Rar!

Leonard: I’m not going to prostitute myself just so we can get some new equipment.
Sheldon: Oh, come on! Why not?

Sheldon: Using your genitalia to actually accomplish something!

Mrs Latham: I took a shot, sue me.

Penny: Good morning, slut.
Leonard: What?
Penny: Oh, please, I recognize the walk of shame when I see it. All you’re missing is a little smeared mascara and a purse with panties wadded up in it.

Sheldon: Are you just getting home?
Leonard: Yeah.
Sheldon: That’s a good sign, right?
Penny: Oh, yeah.
Sheldon: I’m so proud of you! You sold yourself out like a common streetwalker!

Leonard: I got the money first.
Sheldon: Smart. Get paid up front. Yeah, I think you have a real knack for gigolo work, Leonard.
Leonard: Uh, I’m gonna go lie down.
Sheldon: That’s a good idea, get your rest. There are a lot more rich old ladies out there, and Daddy needs a new linear accelerator. And I thought he didn’t learn anything from his relationship with you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar