5/19/2011

We’re like hippies at a love-in.

Leonard: It’s the same group of people who hang out here, hanging out over there.
Sheldon: I’m sorry, but five people eating and chatting is a party.
Leonard: How come it’s not a party when we do it here?
Sheldon: Because we don’t throw parties.

Sheldon: Indians making Tex-Mex. Might as well have had the Chinese pizza.

Howard: That’s got to be fun for you, huh? Watching Hofstadter suck the saliva out of your sister’s mouth?

Sheldon: Oh, look, it’s Harry Potter and 98% of The Sorcerer’s Stone.

Sheldon: Sadly, Penny, this evening, I am the Dark Knight, roaming these mean streets alone. A windbreaker for my cape, and a stern expression for my cowl.

Sheldon: Apparently, because Leonard is dating Raj’s sister, we’re all forced to hang out at his apartment.
Penny: Oh, the horror.
Sheldon: Indeed. Yeah, at one point, Raj put on reggae music, and his sister took off her shoes. It was like the last days of Caligula.

Zack: So, long story short, I nailed her.

Penny: Let’s go find me a heinie to bite.

Leonard: Hey, I thought you were with your new buddies.
Sheldon: I had to leave. They were having fun wrong.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar