5/20/2011

We’re kind of bad-asses, aren’t we?

Leonard: Oh, my God, what did they get?
Sheldon: What didn’t they get? They got my enchanted weapons, my vicious gladiator armour, my wand of untainted power, and all my gold.
Leonard: You called the police because someone hacked your World of Warcraft account?

Policeman: I’m sorry for your loss, but the Pasadena Police Department doesn’t have jurisdiction in Pandora.
Sheldon: That’s from Avatar, World of Warcraft takes place in Azeroth. Goodness gracious, how are you allowed to carry a gun?

Sheldon: They also took Glen.
Leonard: No, not Glen.
Sheldon: Yes, the only bird that I ever loved.

Sheldon: Three thousand hours. Three thousand hours clicking on that mouse, collecting weapons and gold. It’s almost as if it was a huge waste of time.

Sheldon: There isn’t enough camomile tea in the world to quell the rage in my heart.

Penny: He was robbed of a bunch of imaginary crap that’s useful in a make-believe place.
Priya: I don’t know what that means.
Penny: Yeah, well, sadly, I do.

Penny: Can you believe that?
Bernadette: I feel like I’m supposed to say that bitch, but I don’t have enough information.

Bernadette: I took Howard to the beach once. He almost burst into flames like a vampire.

Penny: Want some coffee liqueur on your ice cream?
Amy: Ah, here’s the alcohol and drug peer pressure Mother warned me about. I was starting to think it was never going to happen. Yes, please.

Penny: You know, for the first couple of months, whenever I would take off my bra, he would giggle and say, oh boy, my breast friends.

Howard: Maybe if you stop dropping your sword and bending over to pick it up.

Amy: Four women walk down the stairs, how many reach the lobby?

Howard: No one can hide from me, not Waldo, not Carmen San Diego, not even topless Natalie Portman.

Raj: Come on, dude, bros before... my sister.

Raj: Look, if you want your relationship with Leonard to continue, you’re going to have to believe whatever wild-eyed, cockamamie excuse the white devil has the nerve to offer you. Okay?

Howard: Beyonce? Really?
Raj: She’s curvy and she owns it. I like that.

Leonard: Next time we go to kick someone’s ass, we take the train.

Todd Zarnecki: Who is it?
Sheldon: Your doom!
Raj: Don’t say your doom. Who opens the door for their doom?
Sheldon: Good point. Basket of puppies.

Penny: Amy is right, I do wanna fling my poop at her.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar