9/12/2012

Let’s put on our thinking cap, shall we?

Sheldon: It’s not what it looks like. Leonard: They slept together, Sherlock. Leonard: Please. Sheldon would have been before you, and he might not even have genitals. Howard: You’re not in love with Penny. Raj: Yes, I am. The god Kamadeva has shot us with his flowery arrows of love. Howard: Who? Raj: He’s the Hindu version of Cupid, but way better, because he rides a giant parrot. Leonard: Raj, come on. You fall in love with any girl who smiles at you. Sheldon: For the record, I do have genitals. They’re functional and aesthetically pleasing. Penny: You heard what I did? Amy: Well, I heard who you did. Penny: Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Whore. Amy: I’m sure your reputation can survive you shagging a little Indian boy. Bernadette: You jerk face! Raj: Do you think I have a shot with Penny? Bernadette: Of course you do. You’re a cutie pie. Any girl would be lucky to have you. Amy: We’ll make popcorn, stay up all night and I’ll teach you my secret language, Op. Leonard: Excuse me. You’re a world-renowned expert in parenting and child development, and all you’ve got is buck up? Leonrad's mother: Sorry. Buck up, sissy pants. Amy: For the first time ever, I have a thriving social life. And no pressure, but it kind of lives and dies with you. Raj: You can’t ruin a friendship with sex. That’s like trying to ruin ice cream with chocolate sprinkles. Raj: Can I say it fell apart because you were all, I want to have your babies, and I was like, I’m too rock and roll to be tied down? Penny: No. Sheldon: Geology isn’t a real science! Raj: We’ve decided to let our crazy, wonderful night together be just one of those memories you have and can call to mind when you’re feeling blue or you’re in the shower. Penny: Hey, what you doing, Quick Draw?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar